CT Good Governance publisher and author Dan Klau would appreciate the opportunity to speak to your organization on a variety of good governance topics, including:
- Fix the Process or the Politicians? (Why the rules controlling how government makes and implements decisions matter as much as the people we elect)
- Why openness and transparency matter to democracy
- How legislators use the end-of-session “implementer” bill and other techniques to avoid personal accountability for legislation
- Umpires or Philosopher Kings? How recent decisions of the Connecticut Supreme Court threaten the rule of law
- Why Citizens United was wrongly decided and should be overturned
- Why the business community should care about an independent judiciary and how judges are selected
To contact Dan about speaking to your organization, email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call him at 860.241.2627.